Brother Mfc-j6945dw Mobile Connection
Connect Mobile To Printer Via Wi-Fi Direct For Brother Mfc-j6945dw Mobile Connection
- Turn on the Brother MFC-J6945DW printer and move to the printer’s home screen.
- Select the Settings icon and then select the All Settings option.
- Next, choose the Network menu, select Wi-Fi Direct, and tap Group Owner.
- Enable the Group Owner and choose the Manual option.
- The printer’s SSID name and the password will be displayed on the home screen.
- Note down this information from the printer.
- On an Android mobile, launch the Settings app for Brother Mfc-j6945dw Mobile Connection.
- Scroll the list of menus and tap on the Wi-Fi option.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi feature using the toggle button.
- The visible Wi-Fi networks are listed below, select the Brother printer’s network SSID.
- Enter the network password that has been displayed on the printer.
- Tap the Connect menu and wait for the connection to establish.
Via Wi-Fi router network
- Enable the Wi-Fi router network and connect the mobile device to the network for brother Mfc-j6945dw mobile connection.
- Switch on the printer and tap the Settings menu on the printer’s home screen.
- Then, choose All Settings and then select the Network option.
- Next, tap WLAN and go to the Setup Wizard menu.
- The printer automatically scans for the available Wi-Fi network, choose your network and enter the network password
- Also, connect the printer to the same Wi-Fi network to which the mobile is connected.
Via Brother Web Connect
- If the Brother printer is configured with an account for online service, one can print or scan the documents saved in the cloud services or web services.
- Even the mobile device can manage this online service functions.
- Open the Brother Utilities folder on the computer and then choose the printer model name.
- Next, select the Brother Web Connect option A list of online web services will be displayed.
- Pick the services you intend to use and then register to the Brother Web Connect Temporary ID that is used for Brother Mfc-j6945dw Mobile Connection.
- Keep a note of the Temporary ID, and within 24 hours, use the ID to connect the online service to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and open the home screen on the printer’s display.
- Use the navigation keys and select the Web menu.
- The printer displays the available online services on the printer screen, select the service and press OK.
- Now, select the Register/Delete Account menu on the screen and then choose Register Account.
- The printer asks for the Temporary ID; enter the ID that you obtained. Press the OK button.
- The next step is to set a PIN for the Brother Web Connect account. If you do not want to set the PIN, select No and continue.
- Press the OK button to confirm the account registration and press the Home button.
- From your iPhone, use the AirPrint feature to print. For Android mobile, the Mopria Print Service helps to print. The Brother iPrint & Scan application helps to print and scan. The Brother application is available in the App Store, Play Store, and the Microsoft Store then finally you finish the Brother Mfc-j6945dw Mobile Connection.