Brother Mfc j6945dw Print Head
Brother MFC-J6945DW is an Inkjet printer that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It comes with a touchscreen control panel, Auto Document Feeder(ADF), and a paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheets. The print head should be cleaned with proper guidance to get better print quality. You can check the nozzle pattern on the quality check sheet to determine the printing qualities of your Brother Mfc j6945dw Print Head.
Carry out these steps to print the Print Quality Check Sheet and clean the print head automatically on your Brother printer:
Clean The Printer Head
- Switch on the printer and navigate to the printer’s touch screen panel.
- Tap the Settings icon and select Maintenance --> Improve Print Quality --> Check Print Quality.
- Press the Start button to print the Print Quality Check Sheet.
- Make sure not to start printing without loading the plain paper into the paper input tray.
- Check the Print Quality Check Sheet to determine the printing pattern and color visibility after you clean the Brother Mfc j6945dw Print Head.
- The printer’s touchscreen will prompt you to give feedback for the print quality.
- Select the NO button and tap the Home button to end the process.
- Else, tap the Yes button on the printer’s touchscreen to proceed with the Brother Mfc j6945dw Print Head cleaning.
- Specify the print quality of each color on the printer’s touchscreen by referring to the Print Quality Check Sheet.
- Now, press the Start button to begin the print head cleaning.
- Cleaning the print head unnecessarily consumes more ink. Therefore, avoid cleaning the print head often on your Brother printer.
- After cleaning the print head, print a Print Quality Check Sheet again to verify the print quality.
- If the print quality is poor even after cleaning brother Mfc j6945dw print head, replace the existing ink cartridges.